Sunday, February 5, 2012

Goodbye Football, Till We See Eachother Again

Well I must admit, I'm quite sad even with my jager driven buzz that this season has come to a close.  Yeah, I watched the Superbowl, and I honestly didn't have an interested in either team in it this year.  Being a Cowboys fan, I naturally don't like the Giants.  Being a hetero male, I fucking can't stand Tom Brady.

So now just to get some kind of interest in the game itself, besides just watching football......I have to choose.  Which is the worst of the two evils?

Eli Manning
I've never been a fan of Eli since he got drafted and he and his bitch ass daddy pulled the "I refuse to ge4t drafted by the Chargers" bit.  Bitch, you're getting drafted in the NFL.  Thousands of men play their asses off for the game and never get the chance to make it to the pros.  Plus every time you see this fucking idiot he's always head down and pouting.  His head is down more than a whore giving 50 cent bj's.  This even became a drinking game I came up with for tonight's game to take a shot every time they showed him on camera pouting.  It got everyone playing drunk!

Tom Brady
Mr. Fucking Walking Vagina Douchebag.  I can't stand this dude at all.  Yeah, I respect this talent and all that shit, and was a one day fan when he destroyed Tim Tebow......but this is quite possibly the biggest douche in the universe.  Bigger than John Edward.  That's a big set of shoes to fill.  Do I really need another reason to dislike him?  Nope....didn't think so.

So this makes for quite a conundrum.  After much thought, it came down to someone not even playing in the game.....I'm a huge Peyton Manning fan.  If I can't directly be a fan of either of those dickbags, I can at least hope Tom loses in the house that Peyton built.  Yeah, I called that stadium his house.  If it wasn't for Peyton Manning, that stadium would never have been built and the Colts would be in Los Angeles right now.  Regardless, it wasn't an easy decision.  I had to have something to support though or I might have just not watched at all.

As usual, we ran the deep fryer over here and made way too much shit.  Popcorn chicken, cheese sticks, ranch dip, and 2 whole chickens.  That shit is gonna make some bomb ass meals over the week though.  We really need to start inviting people over for this shit as we do it every other weekend just for the hell of it.

So here we are, Giants won, the weekend overall didn't suck, and tomorrow begins a new week.  At least I got some time to hit up the video game store and pick up some random worthless shit I didn't really need but it looks cool posted up in the livingroom anyways.  That's always a win.

So, goodbye football season....I'll miss you dearly.  I guess now I should get a girlfriend to fill the void.  Then dump her when pre-season starts back up.  I might let her ride it out through the draft if she's good.  And thank you God for not letting this dickbeater in the Superbowl....


No comments:

Post a Comment