Monday, August 1, 2011

Yes, @chrissyteigen is now the Most Awesome Model Ever

Here's a bit of old school math for everyone.....

What do you get when you take a super hot swimsuit model who's in the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am game.....




Then add to that an excessive amount of Gatorade drinking while sitting on the sidelines looking cute for the cameras.....




Remember kids.....we covered this in grade school. What does it equal?






Projectile vomiting with reckless abandon and one hell of a tweet to accompany it!




Yes, from what I hear, she took out 4 small children and an elderly woman in the process. Ok, I totally made that shit up, but it sounds real good doesn't it?


I'm now in absolute lust, and she must have my children. That it all.


If someone has pics/vid of this incident, email them to me ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment