Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stacy wants to violate The Fn Icon

So earlier I'm talkin to Stacy about just regular BS.  Nothing special, just shit about her vacation time, etc.  Some of you may know her from the old Myndflip Studios days when she did a lot of the banners for us.  Yes, those banners.  The only reason we got traffic I think.

Anyways, normal chat.....until I get this tweet.  I've always known this chick was a little off.  Hell she's one of the few that can hang with me in talking shit.  This has reached a whole new level.


What.....the....fuck?

I don't know how to take this.  This is either an invite to do the most perverse shit to a woman I can possibly imagine, or this chick wants to violate my like an alter boy.  Just for clarification.....NOT COOL on the second option.

Now this is a moment where I'm obviously mixed between excite, and complete terror.  More terror than anything at this point as any tweets or texts back for clarification as to the safety of my cornhole have had no response yet.  I'm not liking this.  This of course become a bit of a topic on twitter following, and I've come to realize after the twisted encouragement and then concern that I need new friends......now.

Thanks Donny for beating on my insecurities lol.  This does NOT help me any.


2 comments: