Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Fuck You List


Ok so I've decided to do a little mini series that I'll add to from time to time here called "The Fuck You List". General idea of it is just a collection of whatever is pissing me off at the time, and a posted version of the rant I usually have throughout the course of a day about it. I've still got some shit I need to pull from twitter and post here, but this is the shit that was on my mind today.
Whoopi Goldberg
I want to thank Whoopi for her clarification in morality, where in we know there's now two kinds of rape. The first is "rape-rape" which is still the bad one, that we use to just call rape. This is the one you don't want to do, and you will go to jail for.whoopi
The new one is "not rape-rape". The best example of this is Roman Polanski. According to Whoopi, it's ok to dope a 13 year old up to the point of being almost completely out of it, and proceed to fuck her in the ass while she says no. Perhaps you get the sympathy points for first asking her if she's on the pill and waiting for an answer, then having the heart to let her know you'll pull out. Well, that's might fucking considerate of you. Now, let's take a trip into Whoopi's moral universe.....
"I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like "You know what this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail I'm not staying, so that's why he left."
Well, yeah.......when you rape someone, we put your stupid ass in jail. There was someone who many years ago had an absolute moment of total genius and said "Hey, raping a chick is probably a bad idea. I think we should punish people who do that." And so, the law was born. I think it makes complete sense to me, but I'm no moral crusader like Whoopi is apparently.
And on that note, fuck you too Roman Polanski. You were like 43 and she was 13. Double whammy...you raped a girl in the ass and she was a minor. Way to go you fucking pedo douchebag.
Miley Cyrus
So today has sucked in the twitter world for quite a few reasons. It's bad enough those cockwhores can't keep shit running so nothing was refreshing, but then we have to deal with everyone crying over Miley deleting her twitter account like this some some fucking huge loss to mileymankind. Who the fuck cares if she deleted her account? She's just an idiot who goes into emo rambling all fucking day and apparently her boyfriend didn't like her having the account. Now everyone is fucking crying and shit over it. Fuck you. If you're life if gonna be so fucked just because that tool deleted a twitter account, you need to step up from being a cutter and just lay down in traffic. Let Roman Polanski rape your dog in the ass, then you'll have something legit to cry over.
And no, I didn't make the image. It's some random one I found on the net. I don't know who made it so I can't give credit, but whoever it is.....you fucking rock!
Panda Express
No, my issues with them haven't stopped. They still won't put panda on the fucking menu, but they continue to advertise it. This WILL be war. I think I'll go there tonight for dinner and have a little fun.
Snow Leopard Fanboys
Do none of you realize that you just got fucked by Steve Jobs in paying $30 for a service pack??? apple I realize it's a hell of a lot better than your normal $130 you guys get bent over on, but shit. This is all crap for the most part that could have been in gradual releases over time. Oh kick ass, we got new features that will be fucking worthless unless someone actually writes an app around it even though their shit works without it!! You can all kiss my Windows lovin ass, every one of ya. Here's the nice thing I get as a perk. When Microsoft releases something the equivelant of a service pack, they call it one and I download the shit for free. I don't have to pay out the ass to get some updates to speed up my shit or make it a little more secure. And I don't sure ain't paying to get Vista .1, .2, .3, .4, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment