Monday, January 9, 2012

Updates and Such.....With a Touch of Clarity

Ok so I was told here recently I haven't updated this in some time, and it seems they were correct.  I guess I've just been tied up with shit and sidetracked that I've been neglecting it.  Oops.


So anyways.....let's attempt to catch up.

Got with a chick, then got left by said chick.  Yeah that was epic.  No need to rehash the story....it's already made the rounds.  The downside at this point is having to do my own laundry again and no HP.

The podcast is back in full swing.  The New Years show was a drunken madhouse, and the show last weekend fucking killed it all.  We've been getting great feedback on it so far.....now to keep pushing it and getting more listeners on board.  I've been real happy with the quality of the shows.  The earlier episodes were funny, but didn't flow as well as I'd like and were a bit inconsistent.  I guess I can't complain too much considering we just wing it on every one.  The show can be found by going here.

I've come to realize that my niece and nephew are the greatest forms of entertainment ever at their age.  I'm considering cutting off the cable service and just watching them all day.  Definitely better than most TV shows. If you haven't heard the stories yet about my nephew, check out the newest podcast here where we cover it in depth.

I have found the Buddy Christ bobble head, and it will soon be mine!!  This one is going in the studio as soon as it delivers.  Yes, I am quite proud of this.  You may now begin to be jealous.

I still can't decide on what to do with my damn cell phone.  Right now I've got the Motorola Photon which I fn love, but supposedly Sprint is getting the GNex with the 1.5 dual core that didn't launch with Verizon.  This is very tempting, and has already given me numerous boners at the thought of it.  Kidding.  Not kidding.  I'm hard right now thinking about it, and I have mad skills typing one handed.

The Texas Tweetup is coming soon!  We've settled on the weekend going through March 30-April 1 in Dallas (Arlington specifically).  Looks like we're running this one Saturday at Dave & Busters.  I'm planning on getting up there sometime Friday and staying through Sunday, although the festivities are just planned for one day.  Might as well go hang out and party my ass off though.

Oh, and a moment of appreciation for some shit that is due.  With everything going on over the last 6 months, I had no idea how 2012 would turn out.  I'll be the first to admit my head was pretty fucked up for a little while now.  I wanna give a round of applause and HUGE thanks to some cool fn people that have stuck through all the stupid shit and supported me when I was a pain in the ass. It's nice to know who your real friends are when shit goes bad and you're not always on top.  No particular order on this, you just all deserve mad props....

Nikki
Kevin
Nae (somehow this name deleted...idk. Nae is pure awesome!)
B
Annette
Katie
Jenny
Cam

Shit is definitely looking uphill from here.  Much thanks to all of ya.

Oh.....one last thing.  The Houston Texans are still in the playoffs!!  FUCK YES!!!!!  And fuck Tim Tebow aka Little Jesus.  Thanks to @Brandi_HXC for posting the awesome building pic from downtown Houston.


No comments:

Post a Comment