Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa Hates You...

...because I had Sonic for dinner and you didn't. Therefore, Santa must think you're a complete crackwhore. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!Ok enough of my uberness for now....

Ok so my boy T and his girl split up today, so me and DK had to cheer him up. It's the good thing to do right? Of course. We couldn't have him being all bummed out or anything, so we decided what better to cheer him up than to talk about the hawtness of midgets!? Ok, so more amusing for me personally, but hell it worked. Who can resist this anyways?
Is that not the hottest shit ever? Now one question is this....if I jump in that is it still a threesome, or do you only count them as halves and write it off as one person? If you get a midget stripper/hooker, do you only pay half price? Why is it no one can give me a straight answer to that? I hate you all.

And girlfriends are stupid for making me even think about this......

No comments:

Post a Comment