Monday, November 24, 2008

Nick Tries Cyber-Sex, Fails Miserably

Ok so a while back I'm chillin at home, and get a message on Yahoo for some hey I'm horny let's fuck crap. Normally I ignore them, but I figured this time I'd give it a shot and see what happens. Dirty whores have to do something to feed their bastard kids right? Yeah not so much. Why do I have to get the noob net-whore with ADHD?

The top line or two of the chat log is missing since it started in an offline message cause I was AFK for a bit.

Nick: and you would be?
coolcamladie547896 : hpld on a minute. be right back
coolcamladie547896 : ok im back. sorry boit that. still there?
Nick: yep
coolcamladie547896 : oh your tthere hi...
Nick: how goes it?
coolcamladie547896 : a/s/l (age sex location))?
Nick: 26/m/tx
Nick: u?
coolcamladie547896 : im 27/f/USA. was lookin at your profile. thought you might like to chat.
coolcamladie547896 : so what have you been up to mentallyproovoked?
Nick: work...just got home..u?
coolcamladie547896 : cool. i was just hangin out wwatching tv. i was getting kinda horny (*blushes)
coolcamladie547896 : oh no not work... thats a 4 letter word yoou know..
Nick: sounds like fun
Nick: ummm...well...gotta pay bills
coolcamladie547896 : feel like a lottle cyber fun with me ? please please...
coolcamladie547896 : lol. the website is just something i do to make ends meet. theres lots of free lics on there anyway.
Nick: what site
coolcamladie547896 : i think ill just take that as a yes... being as that imm starting to get real horny here.. lol ok?
Nick: what website are you talkin about?
coolcamladie547896 : alright how bout i get down oon my knees in front of you and help you out of your pants?
Nick: i hate repeating myself
coolcamladie547896 : tell me what you want me to do with you while i slip out of my panties
Nick: run a train for a pack of pigmes that only have 3 toes on each foot and wear hard hats.....and they must have purple hair......while pleasing all of them at once, you must yell out yes daddy i want to live in walla walla land and eat marshmallows while i play in the tulips
Nick: can this be arranged or is it a bit too rough for ya?
Nick: oh and i wont participate.......i dont fuck midgets......ill just let you do it since youre a dirty whore with no life
Nick: deal?
Nick: if so ill join your little site so you can pay your electric and diapers for your 10 crack babies
Nick: hmmmmm...guess i dont make you horny anymore..........

Personally I thought the midget idea was kinda hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment